Questionnaire

Igor Shirkalin via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Feb 11 16:44:29 PST 2017

On Wednesday, 8 February 2017 at 18:27:57 UTC, Ilya Yaroshenko
wrote:
1. a + d + new projects
2. C++ + Python
3. Beacause of D strength with LDC
>4. Have you use one of the following Mir projects in production:
   No. The lack of numeric methods. To Ilya personally: if you try
to realize primitive and fast Gauss you see you don't need
anything from Mir. It is good work for diplom work.
> 5. What D misses to be commercially successful languages?
IDE only. But I have found Visual D pretty enough. D reminds me
Watcom C++. Debugging tools are for loosers :)

Igor Shirkalin