Vibrant 2.0, major update

Guillaume Piolat via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 15 08:56:20 PST 2017

On Wednesday, 15 February 2017 at 15:55:12 UTC, Steve Biedermann
wrote:
> On Monday, 13 February 2017 at 14:22:25 UTC, Guillaume Piolat
> wrote:
>> Yeah, it isn't free anymore, but the first 15 levels are.
>
> I played it some time ago and, AFAIR, it was great. So I
> consider to buying it.
> But before I buy it, I have a question. Are updates included in
> the purchase or do I have to rebuy it when a new release comes
> out?
>
> I don't really want to rebuy a game every now and then.

Hi, thanks for the trust.

Updates are included, I would hate to charge multiple times for
the same thing.

_But_ except for bugs I haven't planned to do any update at all,
so don't except much more.

As it stands I think of it as "done".