Boston D Meetup 2/17: `shared` Experiences

Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 16 04:59:43 PST 2017

>> Attention fellow Boston D enthusiasts: I have set up a meetup for
>> February, and Michael Coulombe will give a presentation on his
>> experiences with shared.
>>
>> As before, this will be at the Capital One Cafe in the back bay (across
>> from Prudential center).
>>
>> Hope to see you all there!
>>
>> https://www.meetup.com/Boston-area-D-Programming-Language-Meetup/events/237324049/
>>

> FYI, this has been postponed, we are supposed to get 8-12 inches of snow
> lasting all day tomorrow.
>
> I have rescheduled for next Friday, 2/17, which is the only day I could
> book.

Hi all, I am switching from using Meetup to Eventbrite, which is free
and accomplishes pretty much the same thing as meetup.

I will still post everything to the meetup group for the next few months
(my subscription runs out in May), but will look to track pretty much
everything on EventBrite.

Here is the cross post for tomorrow's event:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/d-lang-presentation-shared-experiences-tickets-32132598467

-Steve