New (page-per-artifact) standard library doc examples are now editable and runnable

Seb via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Feb 18 08:43:43 PST 2017

On Friday, 17 February 2017 at 08:00:29 UTC, Jack Stouffer wrote:
> On Friday, 17 February 2017 at 05:06:20 UTC, Seb wrote:
>> Short follow-up: this is now live for the released
>> documentation pages. Enjoy!
>
> Please make a post on Reddit!
>
> I firmly believe that this puts D at the top of programming
> language docs. We should advertise!

Excellent idea!
AFAIK reddit doesn't like self posts that much.
Would someone be so kind to post this once the improvements are
in?

https://github.com/dlang/dlang.org/pull/1575

(this PR disables the `assert` transformation for now and also
changes the output to pre.
It will automatically be deployed once merged)