DCompute - Native heterogeneous computing for D - is here!

Nicholas Wilson via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Feb 27 05:19:00 PST 2017

On Monday, 27 February 2017 at 09:13:22 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> On Monday, 27 February 2017 at 08:37:56 UTC, Nicholas Wilson
> wrote:
>> On Sunday, 26 February 2017 at 08:37:29 UTC, Nicholas Wilson
>> wrote:
>>> DCompute is an extension to LDC capable of generating code
>>> (with no language changes*) for NVIDIA's NVPTX for use with
>>
>> Hmm, I appear to have really mucked up the git submodules.
>> Unfortunately I have a cold at the moment and fighting git is
>> beyond me at the best of times but I'm completely stumped
>> here, PRs appreciated. Once this is sorted I'll do a tag and
>> release.
>>
>> Thanks for the appreciation, please let me know about your
>> experiences/bug reports.
>
> Give the thumbs up on this and I'll put it on reddit in the
> next window.

Actually I've got the submodules working so feel free to go
ahead, the release is only for OSX for ldc's CI. If you could let
me know when that window is I could post an AMA if I'm awake then.