Another XML DOM Package

Guillaume Piolat via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 4 14:48:30 PST 2017

On Friday, 30 December 2016 at 04:19:47 UTC, apz28 wrote:
> This is my first package to learn D. Suggestion for improvement
> is welcome.
>
> https://github.com/apz28/dlang-xml

Welcome here!

- you don't have to commit .sln files, dub can generate them as
needed
- that is for a package that will be reused you can use dub :)
- no need to use @property, there was a recent discussion about
it. I think you can ignore it altogether.
- you can use "final" before a class declaration to have all
methods be final

   final class C { /* all methods are final /= }

- no need for "public import std.exception : Exception;" to use
Exception

imho the XML parser to beat in our ecosystem is kxml, which is
small and serviceable