Vision document for H1 2017

rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 4 19:21:49 PST 2017

> We release a brief Vision document summarizing the main goals we plan to
> pursue in the coming six months. This half we are focusing on three
> things: safety, lifetime management, and static introspection.
>
> https://wiki.dlang.org/Vision/2017H1
>

> Andrei

The suggestion I want to make related to druntime is, make
TypeInfo/ModuleInfo actually have (opt-in) full reflection.
This can help decrease template bloat significantly for (de)serializers
as well as making it so you don't have to explicitly tell your web
router about all the routes (instead chuck a UDA down and be done with it!).

Andrei: we should talk in a few months about turning my (honors)
dissertation into research papers. And maybe what I may end up doing for
masters the following semester.