Vision document for H1 2017

Dibyendu Majumdar via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 7 18:37:47 PST 2017

On Saturday, 7 January 2017 at 15:58:43 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 01/04/2017 08:06 PM, Dibyendu Majumdar wrote:
>> C++ integration has disappeared? Is this now "done"?
>
> We have a student on that. I've added a line for that to the
> doc. -- Andrei

Cool. C++ integration would be a big plus for D so it would be
great if this feature was completed to a defined standard - by
this I mean that there ought to be documentation on what works,
but more importantly, what doesn't, so that users don't have to
try to work this out by trial and error.

Regards
Dibyendu