Pry v0.3.1 is out!

Dmitry Olshansky via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 15 13:55:06 PST 2017

On 1/15/17 2:26 AM, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
> Pry is a new pragmatic parser combinators library.

[snip]
> Two key areas of focus are (compared to say Pegged):
> - performance, on par with hand-written code or die

Actually testing the latest version with LDC I found out that
handwritten code is a bit *slower*. Beats me, as I spent quite some time
laying out that handwritten stuff.

All in all, this makes me confident that I soon will never have to
write parsers by hand, the last nebulous reason is out.

---
Dmitry Olshansky