Pixel Perfect Engine (formerly known as VDP-Engine) version 0.9.1-rc1 released

solidstate1991 via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 20 15:15:51 PST 2017

Github: https://github.com/ZILtoid1991/pixelperfectengine

It's now pretty usable a decent speeds and a lot of features.
There's now a new collision-detection algorithm that can test
whole lines at once, although it's currently untested. I also
started to work on an editor, it's only function now is to import
images to its own proprietary bitmap format, which has support
for 16bit palettes (up to 65536 colors) and transparency by color
key. Next I'm going to run a few tests with the collision
detection, implement the 32bit tile layer, the drop down menus
for the Concrete UI, start to implement the multi-threaded
rendering, also work further on documentations.

This project might end up as my master thesis, so at the moment I
cannot accept contributors unless they're working on implementing
scripting languages (Lua, Lisp, etc.), which won't be part of my
thesis.