unDE 0.2.0 - unusual command line and keybar

FreeSlave via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 29 15:57:30 PST 2017

On Sunday, 29 January 2017 at 19:00:30 UTC, unDEFER wrote:
> unDE's not DE which in the future must be replacement for all
> programs in OS.
> But today is very original file manager, image and text viewer
> and (what discovered with 0.2.0 version) command line and
> keybar.
> More information: http://unde.sourceforge.net/en/ch25.html
> Video with English subtitles: https://youtu.be/XY7Jegxq6vg

Very interesting concept (Probably it's not new, but I never
actually used file managers like this). It looks you put much
love and effort in it. Damn, you even made packages for many
different Linux distros! (I'm always lazy when things come to
packaging, so I'm just amazed that you made so many).

Why did you not give a link to github repo? I had to search it
myself https://github.com/unDEFER/unde

How can I build and run unde myself? I built it via dub build and
installed ttf-ancient-fonts, but it still throws exception when I
try to run ./unde:
object.Exception at source/unde/font.d(714): TTF_OpenFont: Couldn't
open /usr/share/fonts/truetype/ancient-scripts/Symbola_hint.ttf