Release D 2.073.0

ilya-stromberg via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 29 17:34:52 PST 2017

On Monday, 30 January 2017 at 01:15:52 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> On 01/30/2017 12:38 AM, Walter Bright wrote:
>
> Please, don't waste your time. You mentioned being curious
> about what is wrong with that PR - I have explained. Let's just
> stop here before you write another 20 posts presuming that I
> only disagree with your development methodology because I don't
> understand it.

Walter created an entire language and a community around it. Can
you, please, share with us how your accomplishments give any
importance to whatever your disagreement is with him? All that is
visible, here is you protest everything, take any opportunity to
verbally abuse everyone and make no contribution.

Thanks.