D IDE Coedit - version 3 beta 3

Basile B. via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 30 23:31:12 PST 2017

On Monday, 30 January 2017 at 19:45:38 UTC, dminded wrote:
> On Sunday, 29 January 2017 at 02:56:53 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
>> I'm on IRC right now. Communication on the forum is really
>> painfull, it looks like I need to explain a few things. Also
>> you can ask questions on the bugtracker, although it's the
>> same problem as here (not real time...).
>
> Seems we live in different time zones, i could not find you on
> the chat.
>
> I got the project management to work, by creating a project
> with the coedit native format. Seems my trouble did come from
> trying to open/creating dub projects.

DUB projects are well handled:

http://bbasile.github.io/Coedit/widgets_dub_project_editor

- the project file must be saved after each important
modifications.
- the "update" button must be clicked if you saved a source in
one of the folder that's auto detected (e.g "src") or one of the
item in "sourcePaths", so that the project inspector is notified
of new sources.

I think that it's a matter of habits since I use DUB projects
some time to time I'd detected major issues.