Release candidates vibe.d 0.8.0-rc.3 and vibe-core 1.0.0-rc.3

Sönke Ludwig via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Jul 2 01:26:52 PDT 2017

Am 01.07.2017 um 21:33 schrieb tetyys:
> Are you planning/Did you consider to support wildcards in @path
> attribure when using registerWebInterface?

@path takes a string that is passed as-is to URLRouter, so it supports
the limited trailing wildcard ("/foo/*"), as well as the path segment
placeholders ("/foo/:bar/"). Arbitrary wildcards are definitely a
natural generalization and should also be implemented one day.

Only the implementation is a little bit complicated, because they need
to be transformed into the same DFA representation that is used to match
placeholders, including mixtures of the two and the appropriate
fallbacks if there are multiple partial matches on the way to a full match.

So in the end, because I didn't have a need for this so far and because
of the relatively high implementation cost, I don't currently have this
on the radar.