Release fluent-asserts 0.6.0

Szabo Bogdan via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Jul 4 00:31:05 PDT 2017

Thanks for the appreciation!

On Monday, 3 July 2017 at 15:07:48 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
> Cool!
>
> I just tried it and it is really magic how good unittests can
> be, I love it showing the source code where it went wrong, I

Yes, a lot of programming languages have such assert libraries...
and they are so helpful

> guess that might be a security risk but if anyone uses asserts
> in a production environment and it's leaking passwords it's
> their fault anyway.

If you are referring to the the fact that the source code is
displayed, it should be ok, since if the files are not found near
the test build, the code will not be displayed. Anyway... it
might be a good idea to allow the library on the release build
only if you provide a certain flag. Failing the release build if
the library is included it might be useful since there is no
reason to link it with the production code.

> I am not really a fan of the a.should.be(b) thing but I like
> the Assert.equals() function, just looks more natural and
> easier to read to me + it is understandable by people who can't
> speak english better.

I thought that not anyone likes the BDD approach so I added
`Assert`... I think it's good to have options