Beta 2.075.0-b2

Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 8 16:53:57 PDT 2017

On Friday, 7 July 2017 at 09:27:15 UTC, Paolo Invernizzi wrote:
> /Paolo

We've recently changed the versioning of development builds and
when we bump the hardcoded VERSION file
https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/6935. Looks like we need to
update that file for every pre-release now to please all the
external builds that blindly use the VERSION file.
As we want (and might at some point) get rid of that VERSION
file, builds should already prefer to pass the version explicitly
(make -f posix.mak VERSION=v2.075.0-b2 RELEASE=1), unless they
are cloning the repo and can rely on git describe.