Hiring D programmers (with cryptography and blockchain knowledge are preferred)

Vitor Rozsas via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Jul 11 21:55:45 PDT 2017

On Wednesday, 12 July 2017 at 04:40:16 UTC, Vitor Rozsas wrote:
> * First of all, does Dlang.org have it's own website for hiring
> D programmers or offering D programming services? If not, it
> should!
>
> [...]

If you have any price proposal, please tell me.

* I will not participate directly in the project. I still didn't
learn D enough to aventurate in a big project like this one...