Hiring D programmers (with cryptography and blockchain knowledge are preferred)

István via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 12 04:00:30 PDT 2017

On Wednesday, 12 July 2017 at 04:40:16 UTC, Vitor Rozsas wrote:
> * First of all, does Dlang.org have it's own website for hiring
> D programmers or offering D programming services? If not, it
> should!
>
> [...]

Hi Vitor,

we're also working on something quite similar already. We were
thinking in slightly different technical directions, but we're
still in the design phase, so nothing (language, storage, etc)
are written in stone.

Are you interested in joining forces? If so, please ping my email:
jelszonak at gmail.com

best regards,
István