Hiring D programmers (with cryptography and blockchain knowledge are preferred)

Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 12 04:11:20 PDT 2017

On 7/12/17 12:40 AM, Vitor Rozsas wrote:
> * First of all, does Dlang.org have it's own website for hiring D
> programmers or offering D programming services? If not, it should!
>
> Hello!
> I need a project, and I want it done with D (please note that it will be
> open-sourced, but I'll pay for the first functioning version).
> It is supposed to be useful for users of the project AND for learners of
> D (so lots of comments in the source code are actually encouraged!).
>
> It's a social media. More specifically, an incensurable social media;
> all it's posts will be stored in a blockchain, and this will be copied
> and distributed through the world. I had the idea after seeing that many
> political posts were being removed from Facebook and Twitter. They are
> controlling people's opinions and I don't like it. People should be free
> to say whatever they want, this is freedom of speech.

Have you heard of https://gab.ai ? They are doing something similar (in
terms of providing an uncensored platform).

-Steve