Hiring D programmers (with cryptography and blockchain knowledge are preferred)

Vitor Rozsas via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 12 13:04:58 PDT 2017

On Wednesday, 12 July 2017 at 19:37:01 UTC, Vitor Rozsas wrote:
> On Wednesday, 12 July 2017 at 04:55:45 UTC, Vitor Rozsas wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 12 July 2017 at 04:40:16 UTC, Vitor Rozsas wrote:
>>> [...]
>>
>> If you have any price proposal, please tell me.
>>
>> * I will not participate directly in the project. I still
>> didn't learn D enough to aventurate in a big project like this
>> one...
>
> People... It just came to mind... it's a very bad idea to make
> an incensurable social media. It would be a safe heaven for
> pedophiles, drug traffickers, human traffickers, hitmen and
> criminals alike.
>
> I will create another topic in the forum, but for another
> project (way easier to be done, by the way - with vibe.d, no
> blockchain, no big cryptographic use...).
> It will be a centralized social media (like any other social
> media - a normal website, with normal apps... and SOME
> moderation/control).
> Again: *Some* control. And this control has to be limited by
> all means. And I may know how...
>
> I will post the link to the new project details as a reply
> here. Please, wait.
>

> *I know that a few of you might be saying that I might being
> blackmailed or even bribed to stop the original project, but
> no. I really think a 100% uncontrollable social media could be
> disastrous and dangerous. Some moderation is necessary, even if
> it is just to stop criminals like the mentioned ones.
> Sorry if I disappointed you.
>
> But still, it will be done completely in D with vibe.d (app MAY
> BE in D too, if we manage to do them in D - I'm talking about
> Android; iOS in no way has support to it, officially or not.
> But I plan to have an app for them).
>
> And everything will be opensourced, first functioning version
> will be paid (same scheme as before).

People... I seriously don't know what to do... Continue with the
decentralized, but very likely to have pedophilic content and
users version, or go to a centralized, written in D and
open-sourced version?

This Gab and this Dreamwidth seem to be proprietary aren't they?
I didn't a link for their sources...

I want it to be opensource. And written in D. <- Those are very
important...