Hiring D programmers (with cryptography and blockchain knowledge are preferred)

Vitor Rozsas via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 13 17:41:52 PDT 2017

On Thursday, 13 July 2017 at 05:18:40 UTC, wigy wrote:
> On Wednesday, 12 July 2017 at 20:11:06 UTC, Vitor Rozsas wrote:
>> [...]
>
> Hi! I do not think the debate you have with yourself is
> decentralized vs centralized. You are thinking about moderated
> vs unmoderated. One is a technical structure, the other is a
> social one.
>
> [...]

Hmmm... But how would a criminal post be deleted or removed?
Even if decentralized, govs could forbid the use of it (specially
having a server of this social media), considering that it's
database could contain child pornography (undeletable child
pornography - really bad).

But it doesn't matter, I have other projects to invest my money
on D.

I will post the links soon.