Hiring D programmers (with cryptography and blockchain knowledge are preferred)

rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 13 21:47:24 PDT 2017

On 14/07/2017 1:41 AM, Vitor Rozsas wrote:
> Hmmm... But how would a criminal post be deleted or removed?
> Even if decentralized, govs could forbid the use of it (specially having
> a server of this social media), considering that it's database could
> contain child pornography (undeletable child pornography - really bad).
>
> But it doesn't matter, I have other projects to invest my money on D.
>
> I will post the links soon.

Anyway its just silly to go for removal of servers. The overhead is far
too great. Our compression algo's can't back it up. You'll be talking
terabytes just to store a few 'websites' soon enough.

Nah, anyway decentralized != anonymous. Even in Tor there are servers.

What we need isn't a decentralized http replacement. What we need is a
decentralized dns with some form of filters available.