DCompute: GPGPU with Native D for OpenCL and CUDA

Nicholas Wilson via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Jul 18 04:43:05 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 18 July 2017 at 09:48:47 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
> On Tuesday, 18 July 2017 at 00:49:11 UTC, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
>> Oh and @JohnColvin do you like the solution for the lambdas?
>
> I do, very nice :) You're essentially achieving what I set out
> to do and got stuck with, just much better.

Thanks. There's still a way to go, we haven't conquered the world
yet!
I'll be trying to get a minimally useable base going soon before
the start of semester and Laeeth climbs out from under his mound
of paperwork.

Once the base is done I think the direction will become more
clear and contributes more easy to come by, and they can do the
things I don't want to do like like queuing devices for info ;)