Release D 2.075.0

Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 19 14:57:30 PDT 2017

On Wednesday, 19 July 2017 at 15:36:22 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
> Glad to announce D 2.075.0.
>
> This release comes with various phobos additions, a repackaged
> std.datetime, configurable Fiber stack guard pages (now also on
> Posix), and optional precise GC scanning for the DATA/TLS
> segment (static
> data) on Windows.
>
> http://dlang.org/download.html
> http://dlang.org/changelog/2.075.0.html
>
> - -Martin

Congratulations Martin and everyone!

A snap package for DMD 2.075.0 is now available in the `edge`
channel of the snap store:

     sudo snap install --classic --edge dmd

for a fresh install, or

     sudo snap refresh --classic --edge dmd

... for anyone who already has an earlier version installed.

Note that there's a known issue with `rdmd` in this package
(which is an issue with `snapd` rather than the package itself).
However, please do let me know about any other issues (or
successes!).