static foreach is now in github master

Seb via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 20 14:02:20 PDT 2017

On Thursday, 20 July 2017 at 20:33:47 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> On 7/20/17 4:08 PM, Seb wrote:
>>>
>>> Hmmm, that code is printing

>>> for me. Shouldn't it just be printing once?
>>
>> I bet you are using `rdmd`?
>> It runs dmd twice on your main file ;-)
>> See also:
>>
>> https://issues.dlang.org/process_bug.cgi
>> https://github.com/dlang/tools/pull/191
>> https://github.com/dlang/tools/pull/194 (sadly this was
>> reverted)
>
> I'm just clicking on the run button on the web page you linked
> to. How do I not run rdmd there?
>
> -Steve

Oh because I thought run.dlang.io wasn't using `rdmd`.
However, there was a minor glitch today when I added support for
flags and stdin to the docker images [2]. The good news is that
it has been fixed [2] & everything should behave as usual.
Sorry for the inconvenience and continued happy hacking!

[1] https://github.com/dlang-tour/core-exec/pull/2
[2] https://github.com/dlang-tour/core-exec/pull/4