D IDE Coedit - version 3, update 3 released

Alonso Cárdenas via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Jul 23 12:11:24 PDT 2017

On Sunday, 23 July 2017 at 18:10:25 UTC, Basile B. wrote:

>> Configuration Options
>> ===> The following configuration options are available for
>> coedit-3.u.3_1:
>> ====> Options available for the single LCL: you have to select
>> exactly one of them
>>     GTK2=on: Use gtk20 interface
>>     QT4=off: Use qt4 interface
>> ===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
>
> What does that mean exactly ? Do you propose to the user to
> build Coedit themselves with optionally the QT interface ?

Yes, I do. Coedit can be compiled with gtk2 or qt4 interface from
FreeBSD ports. For the while just one of them can be selected.
I'm thinking split lazarus based ports to app-gtk2 and app-qt4
respectively (It will generate binary packages too on FreeBSD
package servers). Maybe after of lazarus 1.8 release.

Look Coedit(gtk2/qt4)screenshots running on FreeBSD at

https://people.freebsd.org/~acm/ports/coedit/

Greetings