static foreach is now in github master

Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 26 05:48:52 PDT 2017

On Monday, 17 July 2017 at 18:14:35 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> For those who want to play with our new static foreach feature
> and are willing to take the steps to building their own dmd,
> the feature is now merged in master:
> https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/6760
>
> Happy hacking!
>
> Andrei

Maybe good subject for an AMA (though not many upvoted so far).
It's pretty cool that it was added on an afternoon during the
hackathon.

https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/6pn257/static_foreach_added_to_d_compiler_nightly/

Could someone post to Hacker News - I don't have enough rep there
for stories to propagate.

Can always post another story later on explaining the practical
benefits of static foreach (good topic for a D blog post) -
marketing is about repetition.