Project Highlight: Funkwerk

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Jul 28 06:37:31 PDT 2017

Funkwerk has been using D for nearly a decade to rewrite and
maintain their passenger information system. Based on input from
Mario Kröplin, I've just published the first of four posts about
their project and their experience with D. This one is a Project
Highlight that introduces the project, how they came to choose D
for the rewrite, and how it worked out for them. We can expect to
see three more posts, coming a rate of one a month from August to
October, about other aspects of their D usage and experience.

Thanks to Funkwerk for contributing, and Mario in particular for
making it happen.

Blog:
https://dlang.org/blog/2017/07/28/project-highlight-funkwerk/

Reddit: