DIP 1003 (Remove body as a Keyword) Accepted!

Meta via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 7 09:51:58 PDT 2017

On Friday, 2 June 2017 at 14:17:10 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> Congratulations are in order for Jared Hanson. Walter and
> Andrei have approved his proposal to remove body as a keyword.
> I've added a summary of their decision to the end of the DIP
> for anyone who cares to read it. In short:
>
> * body temporarily becomes a contextual keyword and is
> deprecated
> * do is immediately allowed in its place
> * body is removed and do replaces it fully
>
> Congratulations, Jared!
>
> https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/blob/master/DIPs/DIP1003.md

Well, guess I'm a bit late to the party but I just wanted to echo
the sentiment that Mike has done a great job stepping up to
oversee the DIP process. All I had to do was write it, and he did
the rest. I'm very pleased with how smoothly things went and how
easy Mike made the whole process. Thanks Mike!