Compile-Time Sort in D

Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 7 13:59:50 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 6 June 2017 at 01:08:45 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> On Monday, 5 June 2017 at 17:54:05 UTC, Jon Degenhardt wrote:
>

>> Very nice post!
>
> Thanks! If it gets half as many page views as yours did, I'll
> be happy. Yours is the most-viewed post on the blog -- over
> 1000 views more than #2 (my GC post), and 5,000 more than #3 (A
> New Import Idiom).

I was surprised it's so popular, as the proggit thread didn't do
that great, but it did well on HN and I now see it inspired more
posts for Rust (written by bearophile, I think) and Go, in
addition to the Nim post linked here before:

https://users.rust-lang.org/t/faster-command-line-tools-in-d-rust/10992
https://aadrake.com/posts/2017-05-29-faster-command-line-tools-with-go.html