Ali's talk C++Now 2017: Competitive Advantage with D on Reddit!

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 8 15:59:00 PDT 2017

On 6/8/17 5:03 PM, Wulfklaue wrote:
> On Thursday, 8 June 2017 at 20:38:33 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
>> That link doesn't work for me. Besides, I've heard that it's better
>> not to click through a link as HN either rates it lower or flags it as
>> spam.
>>
>> Not sure though, I'm just contributing to cargo cult... :)
>>
>> Ali
>
> Removed the old one and add new one with the full youtube link:

Posting direct HN links in any forum is a sure way to have the entry
classified as spam (HN uses an algorithm that flags as spam many
accesses that do not have their own site as referrer). -- Andrei