tanya 0.6.0, new containers

Eugene Wissner via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Jun 10 01:23:36 PDT 2017

On Saturday, 10 June 2017 at 07:33:33 UTC, Mike B Johnson wrote:
> On Friday, 9 June 2017 at 18:54:12 UTC, Eugene Wissner wrote:
>> Dear community,
>>
>> there is a new release of my gc-free library, tanya. I don't
>> announce each release, so I want to tell short about the
>> latest development and plans for the next releases.
>>
>> [...]
>
> Thanks! I'll check it out.. we need this sort of stuff for D.
> Do you have any plans for a circular/ring buffer?

I have already one, working only with scalar types:
tanya.container.buffer.WriteBuffer. It was designed to be used
with C-functions like read/send.
In this module is also ReadBuffer, an asynchronous buffer. It
locks one part of the buffer waiting for an asynchronous
operation, while the other part can be used by the application.