Generalized Linear Models and Stochastic Gradient Descent in D

data pulverizer via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 11 05:21:25 PDT 2017

On Sunday, 11 June 2017 at 11:30:03 UTC, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
>> An additional takeaway for me was that I also found the use of
>> array operations like
>>
>> a[] = b[]*c[]
>>
>> or

>> created odd effects in my calculations the outputs were wrong
>> and for ages I didn't know why but later ended up removing
>> those expressions from the code all together - which remedied
>> the problem.
>
> Hmm, did you report those? They _should_  just work.

Unfortunately I over-wrote the code before the first commit to
Github and did not report it. The whole experience is too
traumatic for me to repeat :-) but I think its something to do
with the way the arrays are being referenced.