Developer positions at Sociomantic Labs

Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 12 09:54:09 PDT 2017

Hello all,

I'm happy to announce that we have some new D developer positions
on offer at Sociomantic:
https://www.sociomantic.com/jobs/d-software-developer-adserving/
https://www.sociomantic.com/jobs/software-developer-d-language-bidding/

The first of these would particularly suit someone with
experience with statistics, data science, and/or machine
learning.  For the second, we're looking for someone with a good
solid UNIX background (fully capable of going down all the twisty
dark rabbit holes and finding those pesky hard-to-catch rabbits),
preferably also with a good understanding of internet protocols.

D experience is nice, but by no means necessary: a capable C/C++
background is just fine.

Hope to hear from some of you soon :-)

All the best,

     -- Joe