DCompute is now in the master branch of LDC

Nicholas Wilson via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 15 20:00:24 PDT 2017

On Friday, 16 June 2017 at 01:19:56 UTC, solidstate1991 wrote:
> Other than I'm planning to using DCompute to implement "GPU
> blitter" (as I couldn't find any hardware acceleration API for
> raster graphics besides the long obsolete DirectDraw), but I'm
> also thinking on if I could implement some physical modelling
> audio engine, that would compile reverberation in real time for
> a virtual room, enabling it to be used in games (game audio
> haven't advanced as much as graphics unfortunately).

Sounds cool! (BTW are you ZILtoid1991 on GitHub?)

Do let me know what features (support for images etc.) you need
to do the projects you are working on. There is a lot to be done,
but most of the features I am looking to add can be developed
independently. Of course collaboration will accelerate
development.

Also, I am looking for people who would be interested talking at
IWOCL, the international workshop on OpenCL, about the user
experience of dcompute (productivity, optimisation, debugging,
API intuition/ease of use) in Edinburgh, May 15-17 next year, if
anyone that has interesting projects they have made progress on.