Life in the Fast Lane (@nogc blog post)

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 16 06:51:18 PDT 2017

I've been meaning to get this done for weeks but have had a
severe case of writer's block. The fact that I had no other posts
ready to go this week and no time to write anything at all
motivated me to make time for it and get it done anyway. My wife
didn't complain when I told her I had to abandon our regular
bedtime Netflix time block (though she did extract a concession
that I have no vote in the next series we watch). Thanks to
Vladimir, Guillaume, and Steve, for their great feedback on such
short notice. Their assistance kept the blog from going quiet
this week.

The blog:
https://dlang.org/blog/2017/06/16/life-in-the-fast-lane/

Reddit: