DirectX bindings

evilrat via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 23 19:30:31 PDT 2017

On Friday, 23 June 2017 at 13:31:04 UTC, Petar Kirov [ZombineDev]
wrote:

> Hi evilrat. That's unfortunate to hear. I would to suggest a
> way forward.
> What do you think about joining dlang-community [0] [1]?
> That way:
> * You remain an owner of your repo, so you can continue to
> develop it if/when you decide to do so.
> * Other members of the community would be able to merge PRs
> with fixes and enhancements.
> * Most importantly, we're going to ensure that library
> continues to compile with every new compiler release, even if
> you're not around to help with that.
>
> Since DirectX is one of the most widely used APIs for graphics
> and game development on Windows, I think it is important for D
> to have a set of well supported bindings.
>
> [0]: https://github.com/dlang-community
> [1]:
> http://forum.dlang.org/post/sgzxolfspoqnueebmnbu@forum.dlang.org

I consider this as an option, if no other solution comes I'll try
this in early July.
However my message was due to reason, very specific one - the
programming. I have enough of it! Thats it, I'm leaving.

I'm now packing my stuff and will be unavailable for year or so.
This means its a temporary solution, beacause sooner or later
community will had to replace/configure my old dub package anyway.