Article on i-programmer.info on GDC

Sameer Pradhan via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Jun 24 15:48:35 PDT 2017

On Saturday, 24 June 2017 at 22:08:02 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> On Saturday, 24 June 2017 at 22:01:10 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
> wrote:
>> http://i-programmer.info/news/98-languages/10883-d-gets-a-boost-from-gcc.html

Very nice article and very positive thing for D to be included in
GCC.
I was pleasantly surprised to hear that Java was dropped from GCC.
Makes a lot of sense—especially since Oracle took over.

> lol, "Python about to take over the world." :D

I was smiling reading this line as well. Although one thing
people shouldn't forget is that Python is "taking over the world"
on shoulders of C and C++. Without the latter, it would never
have had the impact it has in the first place. Or, so I feel.

--
Sameer