SpaceD - a racing game written in D

Murzistor via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 28 00:20:08 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 21 March 2017 at 00:49:14 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
> I just released my racing game I have been working on for the
> past few days for a linux game jam on itch.io[1].
It compiles and works on Windows! (But I had to download some
libraries.)
The spaceship is completely uncontrollable! It obviously lacks of
some sort of brakes (with jet engines directed forward).

----
Open-source code written in D usually compiles and works. C++
open-source code usually do not (or simply requires visual
studio? even it is "cross-platform")