Beta 2.075.0-b1

H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 28 19:02:22 PDT 2017

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 06:44:10PM -0700, Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> On 6/27/2017 12:51 AM, Dsby wrote:
> > what about DIP1000? Is it default?
>
> No.

I've been seeing occasional linker errors when compiling with -dip1000
that go away when I drop -dip1000. However, I haven't had the time to
reduce the code sufficiently to file a bug.  Is this a known issue, or
should I schedule some time to reduce my code and file a bug?

Those who've learned LaTeX swear by it. Those who are learning LaTeX swear at it. -- Pete Bleackley