Intellij D Language plugin v1.11 released

singingbush via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Mar 10 10:22:52 PST 2017

On Friday, 10 March 2017 at 13:16:45 UTC, Martin Tschierschke
wrote:
> On Thursday, 9 March 2017 at 22:46:12 UTC, singingbush wrote:
>> the new build fixes compatibility issues with Intellij IDEA
>> 2016.3.* versions. It should be in the plugin repo soon but in
>> meantime can be downloaded from
>>
>> https://github.com/kingsleyh/DLanguage/releases
>
> Looks nice! I have zero experience with  Intellij IDEA until
> now, so I installed it following the ubuntu wiki. Now one
> question do you know a way to support .dt (diet template files)
> for use with vibe.d?
> I thought it should be possible to use a .pug plugin (former
> known as jade .js template engine) has anyone used it this way?

There's an open issue for supporting diet templates but it's not
an immediate priority. I found using the jade plugin enough for
my needs. See: https://github.com/kingsleyh/DLanguage/issues/94

You need to associate the .dt extension as being Jade