Introducing Diskuto - an embeddable comment system

Sönke Ludwig via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 14 19:18:26 PDT 2017

Am 14.03.2017 um 20:09 schrieb aberba:
> On Tuesday, 14 March 2017 at 11:17:57 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
>> So I was able to reserve the last two days to work on something new,
>> and one thing that is currently rather lacking in the D/vibe.d web
>> ecosystem is embedded commenting, be it for vibe.d's own blog engine
>> [1]/[2] or for the DDOX based standard library documentation [3]. So I
>> went ahead and created a little comment engine inspired by Disqus and
>> Isso:
>>
>> [...]
>
> How deep (levels) can it handle sub comments?

It's currently unlimited, but I guess that either a functional or a
visual limit of some sort needs to be defined. I'd probably make that
configurable, because the sweet spot depends on the intended purpose of
the comment section - real discussions or mainly just answers+comments
(StackOverflow) or comments+answers (blog).