Need help

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Mar 15 04:09:10 PDT 2017

On Wednesday, March 15, 2017 23:04:50 rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d-
announce wrote:
> Oh relax, its a freelance job advertisement as well (payment for bug to
> be fixed). If that wasn't there then yeah not appropriate. But its
> there, so I say it was a good place :)

I'm inclined to agree with David on this one, but I really don't want to
argue about it. Just remember that this newsgroup is intended for
announcements that the wider D community would be interested in and that
communication here should be kept to a minimum. This is precisely the list
that folks sign up for when they want to hear about the big stuff but don't
want to deal with any of the chatter. And anyone posting here should keep
that in mind.

- Jonathan M Davis