Introducing Diskuto - an embeddable comment system

Sönke Ludwig via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Mar 15 05:32:51 PDT 2017

On Wednesday, 15 March 2017 at 10:40:31 UTC, aberba wrote:

> The load balancer you were working on. Was it intended to
> handle DDoS attacks and what is the current status.

Being somewhat resistant to DDoS attacks is one of the secondary
goals, but by the nature of it it would be very limited in what
it can achieve there. A large scale cloud based approach is the
only real solution.

The project is currently on hold. I'd still like to finish it,
but I had to resort to other solutions for the time being (lack
of time).