Amper audio player for GNU/Linux and X11

ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Mar 17 03:37:55 PDT 2017

Guillaume Piolat wrote:

> There is a crazy amount of work here. Congrats ketmar.
> I've always been curious of what Amper looked like!

tnx. it will be even more impressive with equalizer UI finished! ;-)

there is no documentation on Amper console commands, but i can secretly
tell you that user is able to change the skin without restarting Amper, for
example. and do alot of other things (including equalizer control), which
are impossible to do from UI yet. ;-)

tbh, Amper is not that complicated: it mostly using already written
libraries. most of the Amper code was done in three days, 'cause i already
have console audio player, and ALSA backend. Adam's excellent
simpledisplay.d took care of low-level window manipulation tasks (and image