SpaceD - a racing game written in D

WebFreak001 via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Mar 20 17:49:14 PDT 2017

I just released my racing game I have been working on for the
past few days for a linux game jam on itch.io[1].

It is an open source[2] 3D racing game in space (tracks/physics
are 2D though) and I'm quite proud how it turned out. It contains
a track editor with blender-like shortcuts, an online track
browser where you can also submit your own tracks, a shop where
you can buy upgrades and it saves your personal bests per track.

It's available for free on Windows and Linux, but you can also
buy it for any price if you think I made a good job and if you
want to reward me.

[1]: https://webfreak.itch.io/spaced
[2]: https://github.com/WebFreak001/linux-jam