sdpc - Simple/Stupid D parser combinator

Yuxuan Shui via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Mar 23 15:55:10 PDT 2017

GitLab: https://gitlab.com/yshui/sdpc
Documents: https://yshui.gitlab.io/sdpc
Dub: http://code.dlang.org/packages/sdpc

I started this project ~1.8 years ago. It only took me a couple
of weeks to write, and I learned a lot about D's template system
(and its limitations) by writing it. But back then I wasn't
confident with the code quality and documentation enough to make
it public. Then life caught up with me and I can't spend time on
it.

Recently I finally got some time and decided to cleanup the code
and make it available to more people. Now I'm comfortable with it
enough to have more eyes on it.

sdpc is a very simple parser combinator library. So it lacks some
bells and whistles like left recursion or memoization. But it
should be able to handle a lot of the simpler use cases.

(I know we have pry now. A bit of competition won't hurt =] ).