Thank you Sociomantic for hosting DConf!

Martin Tschierschke via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue May 9 11:11:28 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 9 May 2017 at 17:44:12 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> On 5/9/17 6:17 AM, Martin Tschierschke wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 9 May 2017 at 08:18:45 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>>> http://dconf.org/2017/index.html

>> Last wish: Please change the text on the home page :)
>>
>>   DConf 2017 is coming up: May 4-7 in Berlin, Germany.
>>   Secure your seat before it's sold out!
>
> It's on github, where's your PR? ;)
>
> Actually, Vladimir already obliged.
>
> https://github.com/dlang/dconf.org/pull/201
>
> -Steve
Sorry, but my reference was misleading: please look at dlang.org,
yes it is on github and yes I might figure out where, but I hope
there will be someone who has it allready in his bookmarks, and
don't need to try to clone it on an ipad :-)