Mir Algorithm v0.5.8: Interpolation, Timeseries and 17 new functions

jmh530 via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed May 10 08:19:20 PDT 2017

On Wednesday, 10 May 2017 at 11:16:37 UTC, 9il wrote:

> I have fixed small parts. I have invited you to the Mir Github
> team. Would be awesome to see your documentation PRs) You can
> always ask me about implementation details in the Gitter
>
> Thanks,
> Ilya

Thanks. Your documentation seems like it assumes that the person
reading it is as great a programmer as you are. And I am most
assuredly not.

More generally, I sometimes get frustrated with the documentation
on dlang, but I'm not as pro-active as I should be in trying to
improve it. It might be less frustrating to help with yours than
dlang.