"Programming in D" is up-to-date

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat May 13 16:22:41 PDT 2017

I've updated the book to 2.074.0. I've updated all paper and electronic
versions at all publishers. However, I recommend that you wait a week or
so before ordering (e.g. from Amazon) so that you get the latest
version. (The copyright and Preface pages should say May 2017.)

You can download the up-to-date versions here:

   http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/index.html

The fonts are indeed embedded in the PDF, EPUB, and AZW3 formats. You
may have to experiment with configuration settings of your e-reader to
enable the embedded fonts. YMMV. :/

Ali